An Arthritis-Friendly ‘Take’ on a Household Classic! While stuffed peppers have long reigned in the…
Cool down with this summer with this refreshing arthritis-friendly juice! Chock-full of health benefits and flavor, soothing arthritis pain has never tasted so good!
- 2 carrots (medium to large-sized)
- 2 apples (whichever type of apple you like the best)
- 2 pears
- 4 celery stalks
- 2 lemons (peeled and put in whole)
- 1 lime (squeezed, just for the juice)
- 1 “thumb” of ginger root*
- 6 “thumbs” of turmeric root*
*Note: 1 thumb = approximately 3 teaspoons of minced ginger/turmeric root
- Place all ingredients into a blender or juicer and process until the mixture has reached a smooth, liquid-like consistency.
- Stir the resulting mixture, pour, and serve.